We’ve completely revamped Printable Props® Central to bring you an interface that we hope will work consistently. To thank you for your patience, we’ve uploaded a new prop– a Commemorative 2014 Convention Boutique Bag which feature the convention logo on a lavender background. It has a slightly different shape than the MDCC Club Bag, so they make a great pair. Click on the photo, or on any Printable Prop Central link in the menus to get your download!.
Sure hope everyone had a safe trip home from Orlando! Over the next few days we’ll be posting photos and reports from MDCC 2014, but for now let’s start with the extra event & centerpiece dolls newly listed in our store. There are very limited numbers remaining so hurry! Just click on the Shoppe icon to get started!
Also, we need event & activity photos for the website so if you have any you’d like to share, please email them to email@example.com If you can label them with the event at which they were taken, that would be an awesome help. And if they weren’t taken at any particular event– just label them FUN!
Some are packing, some are traveling and some of you are already in Orlando, sitting by the pool or playing at the Disney Parks– except, of course, for our excellent staff who are all hard at work getting things ready for an awesome week!
Just a couple of reminders…The Fashion Doll Runway Online Poll is now closed. We will be counting the votes to add to our Peoples Choice category on Thursday night at the 2014 Fashion Doll Runway Design Competition and Charity Event.
For those attending convention who may need to ship lots of goodies home and print their boarding passes for the return flight…
FedEx operates the business center which is located in their full service store behind the concierge desk in the lobby of the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, which is our host hotel.. They have Windows-based PCs. The FedEx office/business center is open Monday – Friday 7:30PM – 6:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM – 1:00PM; closed Sunday.
This is my last post from home as I’m leaving for Orlando tomorrow morning at 4:00 am (Yikes!) Still have things to finish up and haven’t packed yet!! Will see you all after convention!
To make it a bit easier to find, the link for the Peoples Choice Voting Page is now listed in the TOP NAVIGATION TAB MENU which is visible on the entry pages. It is also listed in left hand navigation bar on the HOME PAGE under Fashion Doll Runway Main. The individual page links to the entries are also listed there for your viewing ease.
The Poll closes on at midnight on Monday September 8th. Be sure to vote today and share our wonderful entries with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and email. See you at the gala event!
Some of you are having issues navigating the FDR photo pages. Please note the following:
- On the image map on the FDR Main Page, click on the CENTER of the numbered image to visit that entry’s page. Viewing on mobile devices seem to be particularly problematic–you may need to zoom in to touch the correct link. If you are still having a hard time with the image map, we’ve added a text list with links to the FDR Main Page.
- On the entry pages themselves, we’ve darkened the background of the viewer box to make the navagation arrows & numbered buttons easier to see. To navigate through the photos, click on the numbers or arrows INSIDE the viewer box. If you are viewing the photo rotator on a mobile device, you may need to zoom in order to make the buttons big enough to respond to touch. Also, sometimes the rotators do not play well with Google Chrome, so you might want to try a different browser.
- The “previous”, “next entry”, & “FDR Main” links below the line will take you to different pages in the set.
click in the photo to go to the FDR main page
Click on the image below to check out our 2014 Fashion Doll Runway entries, read their fabulous stories and vote for your favorite!
Our online Registration and Event Sign Up for MDCC 2014 are now closed! If you have any questions, please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update on the MDCC 2014 Fashion Doll Runway Competition & Charity Event! We had a bit of a late start this year but most of the entries are in and we are in the process of taking photos. Photos need to be edited, copy written and pages made, so hopefully, we’ll be ready to post around August 10th– one month before MDCC 2014 begins! In the mean time, click on the flyer to view our official FDR page and watch our inspiration video!
Don’t miss this beautiful lady!
MDCC® 2014 “Abracadabra” Events & Activities Sign up is live as of 10:00 a.m. EDT!
To sign up for events:
- Click on the Online Event Order Form, complete and submit with payment via the shopping cart.
- Complete the Event Sign Up 2014 sheet from the 2014 Packet or the DOWNLOADS tab in the above menu and submit with payment information via FAX: 866-343-1225
- If you prefer, you can also mail the sign up form to: Modern Doll Collectors Convention 21 Swains Pond Avenue Malden, MA 02148 at any time.
Please read through the info on the online form and review your shopping cart before completing your purchase.